- Electrical Panels: Your electrical panel is one of the most critical parts of your electrical system. This means that it must be professionally installed in order for you to use electricity as safely as possible for years to come.
- Federal Pacific Electric Panels: These panels can be a fire risk, and it’s important that you have them replaced. Call us to trade out your FPE circuit breaker panel for a newer, safer model.
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring: The electrical wiring that runs through your home is the most fundamental component of your electrical system. This is the way that electricity travels.
- Generators: When the power goes out, you need a backup system to ensure that you can still use your major appliances and devices, such as your refrigerator and any medical devices you may have in the home. Our generator services will allow for this to be possible.
- Indoor and outdoor Lighting: We provide a wide variety of both indoor lighting and outdoor lighting products and services for all your home lighting needs.
- Smoke Detectors: As a homeowner, you want to ensure that your property and family is protected from the dangers of a fire.
- Surge Protection: The simple power strips that you can buy at a hardware or office store pale in comparison to a whole–house surge protector installed by professionals.
In addition to electrical installation and quality electrical repair services, we also offer comprehensive electrical maintenance services to potentially prevent problems from occurring in the first place. We offer this service to Port Townsend, Sequim, and Port Angeles. During maintenance, we provide thorough electrical inspections, which include the following:
- Testing all GFI receptacles and ARC fault circuits indoors and outdoors
- Changing batteries in smoke detectors and testing detectors
- Checking all connections within electrical panel and ensuring it meets code and safety requirements
- Ensuring that the properly sized breakers are present and that the wiring size and manufacturer matches and meets proper codes
- Testing main electrical panel outside for safety
- Locating main electrical breaker and showing homeowner its location in case of emergency
- Testing and inspecting all electrical switches